9 ex-Tesla employees reveal the worst parts of working there
Spencer Platt / Getty Images
- Like any company, Tesla is not always an easy place to work.
- Nine former employees described their least favorite parts of their jobs to Business Insider.
- Their tenures at Tesla collectively span from 2008 to 2019.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Like many companies engaged in a highly competitive business, Tesla is not always an easy place to work. From long hours to the stress of working under CEO Elon Musk, a job at the electric-car maker can be demanding.
Nine former employees who worked at the company between 2008 and 2019 described their least favorite parts of their jobs. Each asked for anonymity due to a fear of reprisal from Tesla.
Here's what they said.
The photos in this story do not depict the former Tesla employees Business Insider interviewed.
Are you a current or former Tesla employee? Do you have an opinion about what it's like to work there? Contact this reporter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
The 'toxic' environment Elon Musk creates
Dealing with the company's growing pains
The feeling that Tesla doesn't care about you
The long hours
How customers were treated
A lack of job security
Uncertainty about Tesla's future
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- OnePlus 2.0: OxygenOS and ColorOS to merge into a unified OS starting 2022
- Here’s what experts have to say about Cadbury Dairy Milk’s latest ad that has taken the internet by storm
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- SBI Cards, Adani Ports, HCL Tech and other top stocks to watch out for on September 21
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more