9 'Game of Thrones' cosplayers who nail their show counterparts
But HBO's "Game of Thrones" adaptation has been an increasingly popular choice for crafty fans.
From sewing elaborate dresses to assembling custom armor, "Game of Thrones" cosplayers often spend months getting their costumes just right. Bearing a physical resemblance to the character is also key.
We've searched high and low to find cosplayers who have not only recreated the "Game of Thrones" costumes, but also look like they truly belong in the world of Westeros.
Let's take a look.
- I just got laid off from my dream job at Tesla without warning. I feel like my life got uprooted so a billionaire could save some money.
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report
- Best smartphones under ₹40,000 in India
- Are we worse off than we were in 2008? Foreign investors seem to think so