9 habits of unsuccessful people
Bad habits can sink all your best efforts.
• Nobody's perfect - most of us have picked up a bad habit or two at some point.• Most of the time, a bad habit won't wreck your whole life.• Still, it's probably best to avoid these success-sabotaging tendencies.
Bad habits may not seem like a big deal on their own, but sometimes they can seriously drag you down in your life and career.
Of course, no one is perfect. In most cases, bad habits only result in relatively minor problems. So if you recognize one of these compulsions as your own, you probably have nothing to worry about.
However, in more extreme cases, certain tendencies can actually thwart you dreams of success.
Here are the top nine habits of unsuccessful people:
1. You're always tardy
2. You hold grudgesAdvertisement
3. You conform
4. You overspendAdvertisement
6. You procrastinate
7. You lieAdvertisement
7. You burn bridges
8. You don't take care of yourselfAdvertisement
9. You have bad body language