9 of the coolest tiny homes around the world to rent on your next vacation
- Tiny houses are becoming increasingly popular around the world; their novelty makes for a unique vacation stay.
- We teamed up with HomeAway to find some of the coolest tiny-home rentals around the world.
- From a circus car in Germany to a cabin in Wyoming, one of these tiny homes could be your next getaway.
Looking for something a little more novel than a traditional hotel or the tried-and-true Airbnb for your next vacation? Consider a tiny home.
But you don't need to live in a tiny home to see what all the fuss is about.
We teamed up with HomeAway to find some of the coolest tiny home rentals on HomeAway and VRBO around the world, from a charming circus car in Germany to a luxury cabin in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and ranked them by cost per night.
Which one will be home to your future getaway?
Somerset, California — $72 per night
An eco-friendly, off-the-grid tiny home that runs completely on solar power, this award-winning tiny home has a private deck and prime proximity to 50 vineyards.
Homer, Alaska — $76 per night
A lofted tiny house downtown that provides a true Alaskan experience with views of Kachemak Bay and the surrounding glaciers and mountains.
Dattenfeld, Windeck, Germany — $90 per night
A charming old-fashioned circus car is nestled in the mountains a few steps from the river and nature trail Sieg for a rural experience.
Amsterdam, Netherlands — $100 per night
Take a break from the city and watch farm life from a luxurious wooden tiny house in the Netherlands.
Briarwood, NSW, Australia — $108 per night
Perfect for the animal lover, this tiny home is located on an Australian horse riding farm with 168 acres of open meadows and woodlands for a saddle camp experience.
Rognes, France — $123 per night
Enjoy the outdoors of France in a tiny house with two terraces, a hammock, and a true Nordic bath in the middle of a pine forest.
Tallarook, VIC, Australia — $143 per night
A tiny house set in the Australian countryside is perfect for a nature escape with panoramic views of a rural setting.
Springfield, Oregon — $204 per night
Sleep in a vineyard in this luxury tiny house, complete with a deck from where you can watch the grapes grow.
Wilson, Wyoming — $314 per night
Located in Jackson Hole, this miniature luxury cabin isn't far from the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort ski area and Grand Teton National Park — perfect for the adventure seeker.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India