9 reasons why Trump could win reelection in 2020
- President Donald Trump is running for reelection in 2020 and has many advantages he can use to secure his reelection.
- So far, 24 Democrats have announced their intent to challenge him.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
President Donald Trump has no shortage of controversies and lagging poll numbers. But he still holds a number of key advantages if he wants to win reelection in 2020.
The Democratic field of candidates is among the largest in history with 24 declared major candidates. While Election Day on November 3, 2020 is still far away, here are why some experts believe Trump is poised to keep his post at the White House for another four year term.
1. He has unlimited time to campaign while Democrats fight for the nomination.
2. The Mueller investigation is over.
3. The economy is strong.
4. Republicans are running with Trump in 2020 instead of away from him like in 2016.
5. Trump can turn out the GOP base like no one else.
6. The Trump campaign has a massive war chest.
7. Jobs are booming in Trump's electoral strongholds.
8. Wall Street thinks Trump is in prime position to win.
9. History is on Trump's side.
- K'taka Assembly passes supplementary budget of Rs 10,265 crore
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity