9 reasons you should buy the iPhone XS instead of an iPhone XR
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
Apple has a new iPhone coming out next week.
The iPhone XR was announced in September alongside the iPhone XS and XS Max. The latter two phones were released to the public on September 21, but folks had to wait a month for the more affordable iPhone XR. It's currently available to pre-order, but goes on sale October 26.
The iPhone XR costs $749 to start, while the iPhone XS costs $999 to start. Still, there are several reasons to consider the more expensive phone, if you're on the fence.
Here are nine reasons you should buy an iPhone XS instead of the iPhone XR:
1. The iPhone XS is available in more sizes than the iPhone XR.
2. The iPhone XS display looks significantly better than the iPhone XR display.
3. The iPhone XR is available in six beautiful colors, but if you want silver or gold, those are only options with the iPhone XS.
4. The iPhone XR is heavier than the iPhone XS.
5. The iPhone XR doesn't have the dual-camera system of the iPhone XS, so it doesn't zoom as well.
6. The most storage you can get in the iPhone XR is 256 GB. You can get way more storage in the iPhone XS, which maxes out at 512 GB.
7. The iPhone XR isn't as water-resistant as the iPhone XS.
8. The iPhone XR doesn't support 3D Touch like the iPhone XS does.
9. The iPhone XR does not support gigabit-class LTE like the iPhone XS does.
Of course, you have to pick the right iPhone for you.
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal