9 signature features in Tesla's Model 3, an electric car that could change the world
Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who shared the first images of the final production version of the Model 3 on Twitter last week, says the first 30 Model 3 customers will receive their cars at a party on July 28. Tesla will reportedly produce around 100 cars in August, more than 1,500 cars in September, and then roughly 20,000 by the end of December.
Shortly after the car was unveiled, Motor Trend got a chance to see the new Model 3 up close and shared its experiences on YouTube. Understanding some of the thought that went into its design choices might make you appreciate the Model 3 even more.
Here are the nine signature features of Tesla's Model 3:
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
- A 53-year-old longevity researcher says his 'biological age' is a decade younger thanks to 4 daily habits — but the science behind them is mixed
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- New CEO of TCS Krithivasan gets a thumbs up from analysts who are betting on his experience & leadership skills
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the green amid positive global cues: Kotak Mahindra Bank, Adani Enterprises, Reliance Industries among stocks to watch
- Always open for negotiation: Putin tells Xi Jinping on Ukraine peace plan
- Time to accumulate bonds and lock-in attractive yields with peak rates around the horizon
- Learning AI can be lucrative: Freshers’ annual pay is ₹10-14 lakh in India, says TeamLease Digital report
- CoCo bonds fall sharply over Credit Suisse deal