9 surprisingly affordable luxury vacations you can take this spring
- Some of the most popular tourist destinations in the world are surprisingly affordable to visit this spring.
- We found deals on luxe hotels and scouted flight deals to find nine upscale getaways that won't break the bank.
- The most affordable luxury destinations this spring include Paris, Amsterdam, and Shanghai.
While it might seem like travel prices continue to rise, some of the most sought-after destinations in the world are actually getting more accessible.
From finding luxe hotels at record prices on the HotelTonight app to scouting great flight deals from Scott's Cheap Flights email newsletter, the digital age is making luxury destinations affordable for the everyday traveler.
You no longer have to spend like the 1% to vacation like it. But you do need to know where to go, what travel services will score you the best deals, and when to target certain destinations.
For those looking for a luxury getaway without spending thousands on a flight, here are nine destinations to target this spring.
San Francisco, California
Duck, North Carolina
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
- Unicorns and startups should prepare for a longer funding winter, says SoftBank's Masayoshi Son
- Lok Sabha passes Energy Conservation Bill to promote non-fossil fuels
- Indian government is reportedly planning on restricting Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo and Oppo from the budget smartphone segment
- Less than 50% of children able to catch up with age-appropriate learning, claims survey