9 things I wish I knew before I got married
Marriage is complicated. That's a given.
When I was getting married I was so stressed about balancing my new family, new responsibilities and new life, I was one seating chart switch away from eloping.
But somewhere between tears, nerves and mini meltdowns, I found beauty in my relationship that couldn't be replaced with any other kind of bond - although there are a few things I wish someone had filled me in on before my big day.
Here are a few pointers from someone who's been there and done that:
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- Sensex rallies over 700 points in early trade; Nifty tops 17,350 — HCL Tech, Infosys, Bharti Airtel, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Reliance Industries and ICICI Bank
- Realme GT 2 Pro with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 to launch in India on Dec 9, could be priced over ₹59,500
- Here’s how you can make voice and video calls from the Gmail app
- Army helicopter carrying senior defence officials crashes in Tamil Nadu
- Parag Agrawal's top priority at Twitter as new CEO — streamline how the company operates