A bakery in California came up with a creative way to serve milk and cookies
A bakery in Southern California has created a convenient and tasty way to enjoy milk and cookies together: cookie shots.
The Dirty Cookie serves "shots" of flavored milk in a variety of dense, edible cookie cups.The cookie cups come in three main flavors: chocolate chip, cookies & cream, and red velvet. There are also special flavors like pumpkin, s'mores, Matcha, lavender-lemon, and caramel apple.
Each cookie cup is made by hand, and coated with Belgian chocolate. The chocolate rim and its toppings compliment the chewy texture of the cookie and smoothness of the cream.The cups are then filled with house-made Madagascar Vanilla Cream and Chocolate Cream, made from organic whole or almond milk.
Michel Phiphak @foowithmichel
- A woman in Rajasthan has tested COVID-19 positive 31 times in the last five months
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates