A bakery in California came up with a creative way to serve milk and cookies
A bakery in Southern California has created a convenient and tasty way to enjoy milk and cookies together: cookie shots.
The Dirty Cookie serves "shots" of flavored milk in a variety of dense, edible cookie cups.The cookie cups come in three main flavors: chocolate chip, cookies & cream, and red velvet. There are also special flavors like pumpkin, s'mores, Matcha, lavender-lemon, and caramel apple.
Each cookie cup is made by hand, and coated with Belgian chocolate. The chocolate rim and its toppings compliment the chewy texture of the cookie and smoothness of the cream.The cups are then filled with house-made Madagascar Vanilla Cream and Chocolate Cream, made from organic whole or almond milk.
Michel Phiphak @foowithmichel
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products
- Infosys plans to hire 25,000 freshers over the next 12 months — a 26% boost for campus hiring in India
- IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals have won 11 matches each in the 22 times they clashed
- Infosys had a great year but CEO Salil Parekh expects the next one to be more than twice as good
- Infosys will buy back shares at ₹1,750 in the open market