A huge new 'Star Wars' game from the folks behind 'Apex Legends' is about to be revealed - here's everything we know so far
- A huge new "Star Wars" game is being unveiled on Saturday, named "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order."
- The game is being made by the same studio that created "Titanfall" and "Apex Legends," Respawn Entertainment.
- "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order" fits into the movie canon between the events of "Episode 3" ("Revenge of the Sith" and "Episode 4" ("A New Hope").
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
A huge new "Star Wars" game is on the verge of being fully revealed: "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order" is expected to arrive later this year on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Even better: The game is being made by Respawn Entertainment, the same studio behind the excellent "Titanfall" series and recent blockbuster "Apex Legends."
So what is it? Here's everything we know so far:
Get the latest Microsoft stock price here.
1. "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order" is a third-person action game starring a Jedi as the playable character.
2. It takes place between the events of "Episode 3" and "Episode 4."
3. It's likely to involve stealth gameplay.
4. It's scheduled to arrive in "holiday 2019."
5. There appears to be a droid of some form alongside the main character.
6. It's being made by the folks who made "Apex Legends" and "Titanfall," Respawn Entertainment.
7. The game is getting detailed during a panel at Star Wars Celebration in Chicago on Saturday.