A huge new 'Star Wars' game where you play as a Jedi is coming out this November
- A huge new "Star Wars" game was unveiled on Saturday, named "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order."
- The game is being made by Respawn Entertainment, the same studio that created "Titanfall" and "Apex Legends." It arrives on November 15, for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
- "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order" fits into the movie canon between the events of "Episode 3" ("Revenge of the Sith") and "Episode 4" ("A New Hope").
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
A huge new "Star Wars" game was revealed on Saturday: "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order" is expected to arrive November 15 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
It's a single-player action game focused on lightsaber combat and Force powers.
Even better: The game is being made by Respawn Entertainment, the same studio behind the excellent "Titanfall" series and recent blockbuster "Apex Legends."
Here's everything we know so far:
Get the latest Microsoft stock price here.
1. "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order" is a single-player action game with some light puzzle solving.
2. It stars an entirely new character: Cal Kestis.
3. There will be some fan service, as you might expect.
4. Cal has a droid, named BD-1.
5. "Fallen Order" is big on new stuff, rather than the fan-focused sandbox experience that "Star Wars Battlefront 2" aimed to create.
6. It's being made by the folks who made "Apex Legends" and "Titanfall," Respawn Entertainment.
7. The game is scheduled to arrive on November 15, 2019, for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.