A new drone video of Apple's spaceship campus shows a 10,000-square foot fitness center
Sinfield just posted another one that shows the building site as of March 3.When completed it will include 2.82 million square feet of office space that can house over 12,000 employees.
Plus, underground tunnels will be used to access the courtyard (making it very hard for someone to sneak into the outside areas of Apple's new headquarters).The new facility was originally conceived by Steve Jobs who envisioned it as "the best office building in the world."
Take a look for yourself:
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year