A new, strangely morbid video profiles 3 people vying to visit Mars - and they seem completely unprepared for the trip
This is the most normal question in the series of totally bizarre topics that three Mars One volunteers are discussing in this latest video titled "If I die on Mars."Mars One is a not-for-profit organization that, in 2012, announced a plan to launch a one-way manned mission to Mars that would maroon four humans on the red planet to live there and eventually die.
Ryan from the UK
- "I know 90 digits of Pi."
- "I've never actually kissed anyone before."
- "I think the most important thing to do in life is to leave a legacy....to try and find out if there's life on Mars, to inspire a new generation, to lead to the beginnings of the first civilization on another planet. That is my legacy."
Dina in the US
- "I don't feel like I need a family to be able to survive and exist."
- "Love is not something that I need."
- "It's not a big problem for me not to have sex for...indefinitely."
Jeremias in Mozambique
- "If I die on Mars, that would be great."
- "We have so many problems that I believe it's not possible to solve."
- "I'm not afraid of death."
Check out the full video below:
- IndiGo narrow down its losses in Q3 — passenger capacity and airfare capping continues to hamper its business
- HP launches 'Smart Tank' series printers in India starting at ₹11,900
- Maruti Suzuki's Q3FY21 net profit rises over 24%
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine will work against UK and South Africa's variants, says study
- Mutant strain COVID-19 tally reaches 165 in India, says the Health Ministry