A top JPMorgan recruiter reveals 5 common job hunting mistakes to avoid
That firm receives tens of thousands of applications for internships every year.
So if you're one of those people, you definitely want to avoid making any big, obvious mistakes.
JPMorgan's head of experienced and campus recruiting, Michelle Bucaria, has seen it all.
She's held multiple human resources positions at JPMorgan, and worked on the front lines of campus recruiting early on in her career in the 1990s.
Bucaria told us about some of the most common mistakes that she and her recruiters encounter.
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- New Airtel and Reliance Jio prepaid plans compared
- Mobile accessories company Balaji Solutions files initial papers for public listing
- Ratan Tata launches Goodfellows which helps senior citizens make friends
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Concord Biotech files for an IPO
- Ather 450X Gen 3 vs Ola S1 vs TVS iQube S – price, specs and features compared