A top JPMorgan recruiter reveals 5 common job hunting mistakes to avoid
That firm receives tens of thousands of applications for internships every year.
So if you're one of those people, you definitely want to avoid making any big, obvious mistakes.
JPMorgan's head of experienced and campus recruiting, Michelle Bucaria, has seen it all.
She's held multiple human resources positions at JPMorgan, and worked on the front lines of campus recruiting early on in her career in the 1990s.
Bucaria told us about some of the most common mistakes that she and her recruiters encounter.
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Mossad assassinated Iran's top nuclear scientist using an AI-powered, remote-controlled machine gun, report says
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail