ABC Just Picked Up A New Show Called 'Selfie'
One, titled "Selfie," is the story of a self-obsessed 20-something woman who is more concerned with "likes" than being liked.Here's the premise: "After suffering a very public and humiliating breakup, she becomes the subject of a viral video and suddenly has more social media 'followers' than she ever imagined - but for all the wrong reasons. She enlists the help of a marketing expert at her company to help repair her tarnished image."
The "My Fair Lady"-inspired single-camera comedy, from "Suburgatory" creator Emily Kapnek, stars "Doctor Who" actress Karen Gillan and "Harold & Kumar" actor John Cho.
The other comedy ABC approved is called "Damaged Goods" from "Awkward"-helmer Lauren Iungerich, about "the sexual politics that have changed between men and women in this post-feminist era."
- Around 96% people saw drop in their earnings during COVID-19 induced lockdown
- Owning an electric two-wheeler is slightly cheaper than petrol and diesel at a time when fuel prices are at a record high
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach