All you need to know about the Digital India campaign
AdvertisementTomorrow is the D-day for India to become Digital, literally. But did you arrive late in the
1. A mission without a vision is as meaningless as a pen without ink.
2. Nine pillars of strength.
3. Simple and short. Nothing speaks more about the mission than these few small words.
4. What does it mean for the citizens? So will it be another of those innumerable schemes which are launched every year by each government? Find it out yourself by going through these brilliant initiatives. More are yet to come in the future, promised
The main initiative would be Digital Locker. Here is an info-graphic that tells you all about it.
The other attraction is the initiative that makes it easier and quicker to get scholarships.
So get your gears ready; less than a day left for the big makeover.
(image credits: Twitter (@PIB_India), ind iatoday)
Popular on BI
- Hackers are using a new fake chatbot trick to steal your data — here’s how to keep yourself safe
- Google's Imagen can use text to make images, paintings, CGI renders using AI — here are some pictures
- New India Assurance net profit drawn down by huge operating loss in the health insurance segment
- LG’s rollable OLED TV finally debuts in India, priced at ₹75 lakhs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction