All you need to know about the Digital India campaign
Tomorrow is the D-day for India to become Digital, literally. But did you arrive late in the
1. A mission without a vision is as meaningless as a pen without ink.
2. Nine pillars of strength.
3. Simple and short. Nothing speaks more about the mission than these few small words.
4. What does it mean for the citizens? So will it be another of those innumerable schemes which are launched every year by each government? Find it out yourself by going through these brilliant initiatives. More are yet to come in the future, promised
The main initiative would be Digital Locker. Here is an info-graphic that tells you all about it.
The other attraction is the initiative that makes it easier and quicker to get scholarships.
So get your gears ready; less than a day left for the big makeover.
(image credits: Twitter (@PIB_India), ind iatoday)
- Netflix India beats Amazon Prime for its Customer Experience in the media streaming category, shows Kantar’s CX+ report
- India's contact tracing app Aarogya Setu comes under the scanner again — three departments fail to explain their role in its development
- Acer announces 11th gen processors starting at ₹54,999
- LG Wing swivel phone and Velvet dual screen phone launched in India
- Hong Kong bars Air India flights for fourth time as passengers test positive for COVID-19