All you need to know about the Digital India campaign
AdvertisementTomorrow is the D-day for India to become Digital, literally. But did you arrive late in the
1. A mission without a vision is as meaningless as a pen without ink.
2. Nine pillars of strength.
3. Simple and short. Nothing speaks more about the mission than these few small words.
4. What does it mean for the citizens? So will it be another of those innumerable schemes which are launched every year by each government? Find it out yourself by going through these brilliant initiatives. More are yet to come in the future, promised
The main initiative would be Digital Locker. Here is an info-graphic that tells you all about it.
The other attraction is the initiative that makes it easier and quicker to get scholarships.
So get your gears ready; less than a day left for the big makeover.
(image credits: Twitter (@PIB_India), ind iatoday)
Popular on BI
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Upcoming cars launching in India in October 2022
- Gurgaon-based Indifi disbursed ₹2,800 crore worth of loans to small business owners
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World