Amazon, Oracle, and the 8 other companies that hired the most new college grads this year
But if you're getting impatient, there are a few things you can do to potentially speed up the process, like networking as much as possible; volunteering to gain experience; and tweaking and tailoring your résumé until it's as close to perfect as possible.Another thing you can try: applying for jobs at the companies that have hired the most US grads in 2016.
LinkedIn notes that the results of this analysis represent the world as seen through the lens of LinkedIn data. As such, it is influenced by how members choose to use the site, which can vary based on professional, social, and regional culture, as well as overall site availability and accessibility.Here are the 10 companies that have hired the greatest number of new grads in the US this year, according to LinkedIn:
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- Macrotech Developers IPO — here is how to check share allotment status
- PL 2021: Here’s a look at how Punjab Kings vs CSK play against each other
- Goa and Gurugram recorded highest single day of covid 19 cases today
- Wipro fears it may lose its employees to competitors as there is an explosion of IT jobs
- Citibank to exit consumer banking business in India