An IBM engineer quit to become an Instagram star - These 29 photos prove it was a good idea
But his biggest passion was always photography, and after he saw his Instagram followers grow past 100,000, he quit his IBM job.
Now Roos is one of the most popular Instagram photographers, with over 433,000 followers. Some of the world's biggest brands, including Samsung and Sony, reach out to him to collaborate.
Roos tells Business Insider his Instagram fame is "a dream come true."
Here's his story, and some of his most beautiful work.
- Xiaomi is worried that investigations in India might affect it cash flows, operating results
- Delhi and Kolkata are the two most polluted cities in the world: Report
- There is a yawning gap between the confidence of consumers and businesses
- TikTok’s in-app browser on iOS includes code that can monitor your keystrokes and taps
- Couch and Surf: What’s streaming on OTT this weekend?