An IBM engineer quit to become an Instagram star - These 29 photos prove it was a good idea
But his biggest passion was always photography, and after he saw his Instagram followers grow past 100,000, he quit his IBM job.
Now Roos is one of the most popular Instagram photographers, with over 433,000 followers. Some of the world's biggest brands, including Samsung and Sony, reach out to him to collaborate.
Roos tells Business Insider his Instagram fame is "a dream come true."
Here's his story, and some of his most beautiful work.
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Zee-Sony merger: Here’s what Sony is really getting from Zee Entertainment
- Opinion: The creation of a bad bank helps banks but not necessarily the bankrupt
- Two years after the PMC Bank crisis, depositors of stressed banks to get up to ₹5 lakh by December
- Tech Mahindra, Tata Motors and other auto, realty stocks keep indices in positive range
- Gig workers move Supreme Court seeking social security benefits from Zomato, Swiggy, Ola and Uber