An abandoned 130-year-old skyscraper is now Manhattan's newest luxury hotel
The Beekman Hotel opened last week in Manhattan's Financial District after more than two years of renovation. And it looks gorgeous.The nine-floor building, originally constructed in 1883, was one of the first skyscrapers built in Manhattan and features an open atrium in the center, with a pyramidal skylight at the top. It's connected to a ten-story annex that was built in 1890.
Now, the space is an elegant hotel fitted with a bar, restaurant, and updated rooms that complement the hotel's classic-looking lobby and atrium.Take a look inside.
- NASSCOM says Budget 2021 should ensure ESOPs are taxed only when shares are sold
- Asian Paints profit jumps 62% led by a powerful performance in the decorative paint segment
- How to apply for Home First Finance Company IPO
- Cryptocurrency startup BuyUcoin hacked, data of over 3 lakh users leaked
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go with 10th gen Intel Core i5 processor launched starting at ₹63,499