An iPhone With A Bigger Screen Is Coming Earlier Than Expected, Says DigiTimes
According to DigiTimes, Apple's is "rumored to be planning a larger size iPhone for May 2014."Just about everyone is expecting a bigger iPhone from Apple next year in one way or another. But, most people are expecting it in September or October, which is when Apple normally releases its new iPhones.Advertisement
We'd be shocked if this actually happens in May. For some reason, every year places like DigiTimes, and analysts put out these too-early timelines for the iPhone.
If we had to guess, we'd say that maybe Apple will get some production samples of the new phone in May.DigiTimes also reports that Apple is working on a 12.9-inch iPad that will be available in October.
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use