Analytics industry to touch $ 16 billion by 2025: NASSCOM
Over 600 analytical firms in India, of which approximately 400 are startups, are positioning the country as an emerging hub for analytics solutions for industries across the globe,
"Growing at eight times the current levels, the analytics industry is expected to reach $ 16 billion from the current level of $ 2 billion by 2025. Indian analytics market is growing at 26 per cent CAGR.
"India is today amongst the top ten destinations for analytics and our aspiration is to be amongst the top three in the world by 2025. Nasscom is partnering with its members to build a multi-pronged approach that encompasses skill development, thought
He said the rapid rise of analytics is reflected in job creation across verticals and functions with skills from analytics, business and technology.
Image credit: Indiatimes
- 20 DMRC staff have tested positive for COVID-19 till date: Sources
- COVID-positive man dies, daughter says 'not admitted' in time by Delhi hospital
- Four more COVID-19 cases in HP's Hamirpur, ten recover
- COVID-19 cases cross 2,000-mark in Assam
- 13 Indians among 517 new coronavirus cases reported in Singapore