Ann Coulter gets completely slaughtered by comics at the celebrity roast of Rob Lowe
The conservative commentator was invited to roast Lowe, but it turns out the most brutal jokes of the night on stage were at expense, according to The Daily Beast."Ann is one of the most repugnant, hateful, hatchet-face b-----s alive," said stand up comic Jimmy Carr at the taping. "It's not too late to change, Ann. You could kill yourself!"Advertisement
Even singer Jewel got in on it: "I do want to say as a feminist that I can't support everything that's been said tonight. But as someone who hates Ann Coulter, I'm delighted."The comics at the celebrity roasts, spearheaded by comic Jeff Ross, are known for never holding back. And "Saturday Night Live" cast member Pete Davidson proved that when he took the podium and called Coulter a "racist c--t" during his slot.
"Everybody has such thin skin," Coulter, who is a supporter of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, told The Daily Beast after the taping. "Bless their hearts, they were trying to be funny."
- After the US, China is evacuating citizens from India as border tensions escalate and COVID-19 cases spike
- Massive fire breaks out in shoe factory in Delhi's Keshavpuram area
- UP: Two new COVID-19 cases in Shamli, tally stands at 10
- Paytm sends 4,000 masks for frontline COVID-19 workers in Madhya Pradesh
- Uber lays off 600 employees in India as coronavirus pandemic leaves its cabs empty