Apple Pay adoption faces a huge challenge in the UK
Apple announced on Monday that its digital payment service Apple Pay will be made available in the United Kingdom starting next month, marking its first international launch.
Apple has already partnered with eight of the largest banks in the UK, more than 250,000 merchants, and the London transportation service, the company said.Apple Pay's UK launch is a huge step forward for the payment service, but it still faces a major challenge in one critical area: convincing UK consumers to embrace it. According to a report by Sage Pay, charted for us by BI Intelligence, consumers in the UK aren't as excited about Apple Pay as its merchants are.Advertisement
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 156 new infections
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 147 new infections
- Rajasthan eases lockdown norms, allows taxis, auto rickshaws to operate in red zones
- Bihar reports 163 fresh COVID cases, tally climbs to 2,737
- UP records 8 more COVID-related deaths; 229 fresh cases take tally to 6,497