Apple Released Two More Ads For iPhone 6 Featuring Jimmy Fallon And Justin Timberlake
The first commercial refers to the size of the devices, concentrating on their 4.7 inch and the 5.5 inch screens. The joke in the ads is that Fallon attempts to list the specs and functions of the new phones, while Timberlake obsesses over how "huge" they are.Here's the first one:Advertisement
The new adverts come two weeks after Apple CEO Tim Cook unveiled two commercials featuring Fallon and Timberlake at Apple's press launch event.The adverts released earlier in September were dubbed "Health" and "Duo." They focused on the iPhone's new health app and some of the other new features the phones have.
- Best kids umbrellas that make rain or sun more fun
- Air India Express plane crash leaves 16 dead including both pilots with investigative teams on their way
- Best budget microwave ovens in India
- Best coffee mugs for cosy conversations & more
- First Man, Bandish Bandits— and other shows that you can watch on Netflix, Zee5, Disney+ Hotstar, and Amazon Prime