Apple Released Two More Ads For iPhone 6 Featuring Jimmy Fallon And Justin Timberlake
The first commercial refers to the size of the devices, concentrating on their 4.7 inch and the 5.5 inch screens. The joke in the ads is that Fallon attempts to list the specs and functions of the new phones, while Timberlake obsesses over how "huge" they are.Here's the first one:
The new adverts come two weeks after Apple CEO Tim Cook unveiled two commercials featuring Fallon and Timberlake at Apple's press launch event.The adverts released earlier in September were dubbed "Health" and "Duo." They focused on the iPhone's new health app and some of the other new features the phones have.
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India
- India is the most attractive emerging market for clean energy investment, says Prime Minister Modi
- Tata Motors may report loss for yet another quarter led by weak JLR sales, commercial vehicles’ pain
- Supreme Court jumps in for Amazon and Flipkart after Karnataka High Court remains mum on investigation against their anti-competitive practices for over 200 days