Apple has left Steve Jobs' office exactly the way it was when he died
His name is still on the door. The inside hasn't been changed.The detail surfaced in an in-depth New Yorker profile of Apple designer Jony Ive.
Jobs' office, in One Infinite Loop, connected to Ive's lab, in Two Infinite Loop, via a covered corridor. Those were the only two buildings on Apple's campus connected that way.The two were also very close friends. When Ive spoke at Jobs' memorial in late 2011, he called his former boss his closest and most loyal friend.
CEO Tim Cook also referenced Jobs' unchanged office in an interview with Charlie Rose last year, in which he also said that he still thinks about Jobs every day."He is in my heart," said Cook. "His spirit will always be at the foundation of the company."
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer
- Mumbai local railways ready to open suburban trains for all commuters
- Andhra Pradesh government allows schools and colleges to reopen from November 2
- Three people killed, several injured in a ‘suspected’ terror attack in France
- Maruti’s revenue rises 10% as car sales increase but high commodity prices dampen profit