Apple's iOS 8 Is Brimming With Bugs
Unfortunately, judging by the outcries from users on Twitter, iOS 8 is still far from polished. Many complain that the software is currently full of bugs that still need to be worked out.
Other problems include reported issues with the Notification Center, the Twitter app, formatting issues with dialogue boxes, intermittent WiFi, and issues with the audio from various music apps layering on top of each other.
There is no word yet on when Apple is planning on updating iOS 8 to fix these issues.
It's been five days since Apple launched iOS 8, however, and with a majority of complaints focusing on bugs rather than the aesthetics and look of the operating system (as was the case with iOS 7's introduction), it's likely Apple will push out an update sooner rather than later.
To learn more about what you need to know before updating to iOS 8, click here.
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22
- Volkswagen Virtus vs Skoda Slavia: Specifications and features compared
- LIC makes a weak debut on exchanges today: Here is what analysts have to say
- Top free iPhone and iPad games for all age groups
- Best phones under ₹50,000 in India