Apple's iWatch Is Running Into Some Small Problems, According To A New Report
Lessin doesn't have a ton of details, and frankly, this sounds mostly like routine bumps in the process of building a new product, but it's still worth noting.Here's what Lessin is hearing:
- Apple has had trouble settling on a screen technology. It's having battery issues, so it's considered trying new screen tech.
- Apple "halted advanced prototyping of some unknown pieces with one manufacturer late last year" but she also notes that Apple shifts manufacturers all the time, so this might not mean anything.
- Bryan James, who was working on the iWatch, has gone to Nest. James worked on iPods, and has a patent for Apple with Nest founder Matt Rogers on a watch-like device. (Rogers used to be at Apple.)
Still, all of this sounds fairly mundane.As a reminder, read this about the creation of the original iPhone. It's really hard to make new products.
- Chennai lashed with rainfall, many roads waterlogged
- Pinterest stock soars 23% as the social media platform garners 442 million global monthly active users
- Top stock movers — Bharti Airtel, RBL Bank, Pidilite, Titan, Hero Motocorp, Asian Paints, TCS, L&T and others
- Manforce Condoms aims to capture 50% market share by 2023
- ASCI asks BYJU’s White Hat Jr to withdraw its social ads for making misleading claims