At Infosys, now wear a jeans to work everyday!
Infosys sent an email to all employees regarding this development last week. 'This was a change that many of you had voiced and requested on various platforms, so we are really excited that it is official now!' the mail said.
Further, the company said it believed that each of its employees is empowered to make the right decision regarding dress code. Culture-wise, this move has significance considering that a majority of Infosys employees are in their twenties, fresh out of college.
Last year, Sikka relaxed the company's long-held rule that said employees needed to wear ties after a number of employees asked him to scrap this rule. Infosys' rivals, such as TCS and Wipro allow employees to wear casuals only on Fridays whereas Cognizant relaxed the dress code a couple of years back.
(image credits: infosys.com)
Popular on BI
- Gautam Adani crashes out of the $100 billion club, but still is 10x richer than he was 2 years back
- Understanding Gautam Adani’s rise: a story on how to generate wealth via hope, equity and of course debt
- ISRO announces free online course for students above 10 years – eligibility, how to apply and everything you need to know
- Theatres cross pre-pandemic gross revenue collection despite pricey movie tickets
- Former Twitter India head quits his latest metaverse edtech venture
- Realme Pad X tablet with Snapdragon processor launched in China, coming soon to India – check out price, specifications and features
- Amid rumours of Telegram Premium, the messaging app reportedly drops its ‘free forever’ tag line
- Third-party apps connected to your car may be stealing your data