BRICS bank offers $250 million loan to Canara Bank for renewable energy project
India became the first four countries to get a loan from the newly established BRICS New Development Bank. The bank offered a $ 250 million funding to
The China-based NDB has approved four green
"New Development Bank sanctioned 4 loans including a loan of USD 250 million for a renewable energy scheme in India. Good beginning," tweeted Shaktikanta Das, Secretary for Economic Affairs.
This loan is the first such loan from the development financial institution.
Image credit: Indiatimes
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year