Believe it or not! Facebook has acquired too many startups
After Facebook trumped MySpace to be the biggest social network, there was a lot of social media chatter about what might eventually trump
Mind, MySpace beat Friendster. Xanga was popular in the early 2000s, and LiveJournal came and went around the same time. Many Social networks have come and go, none of them really stayed around.
Facebook however has been going from strength to strength for a while now. That can be because of its constant drive to innovate and it’s enviable list of acquisitions.
Here’s a list of companies Facebook acquired to grow up to what it is today:
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021