Ola hits at Uber with cheaper bike taxis in Bengaluru
The bike taxis would run at an introductory fare of Rs 2/km and Re 1 per minute of trip time would be added to the bill. In a statement by Ola, the minimum fare is reported to be Rs 30.
Pranay Jivrajka, Ola’s COO said, "We expect significant demand in the pilot phase and we will continue to scale this service up in the coming weeks to cover more areas in the city."
On the other hand, Ola’s prime rival
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC