Bill Gates made these 15 predictions in 1999 - and it's scary how accurate he was
In 1999, Bill Gates wrote a book titled "Business @ the Speed of Thought."In the book, Gates makes 15 bold predictions that at the time might have sounded outrageous.
Chip Somodevilla / Getty
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUBut as business student Markus Kirjonen pointed out on his blog, Gates' forecasts turned out to be "eerily prescient."
AdvertisementHere are the 15 predictions he made nearly 20 years ago - and how close they've come to being true:
Eugene Kim contributed to an earlier version of this slideshow.Get the latest Microsoft stock price here.
- Legendary Indian sprinter Milkha Singh to be cremated with state honors in Chandigarh
- Father’s Day 2021 -- here is a list of some memorable quotes and greetings
- Weekly crypto roundup: Burry’s crypto crash prediction, rapper Raftaar accepting crypto, crypto mining migration, and more
- Fully automatic washing machine for small family
- Best webcams for computer video conferencing