BlackBerry Users Are Getting Their Own Siri-Like Assistant Soon
BlackBerry is toting the voice assistant's accuracy and compatibility "with any Bluetooth device," as well as the option to make the app hands-free.The app features a hands-free option which will enable people to hear emails read back and even mark them unread - all without having to touch their phone. BlackBerry Assistant also executes many of its dictated tasks from within the app itself, which keeps things tidy.
By keeping the execution of tasks inside the app, BlackBerry is betting that most people don't need to see what happens behind the scenes.Looking to get some work done? Just say "Phone calls only, please" and Blackberry Assistant will turn off all other notifications.
BlackBerry Assistant will be available to those running the BlackBerry 10 operating system, specifically BlackBerry 10.3, on their phones.A release date for BlackBerry Assistant has yet to be announced.
- UltraTech Cement's ₹5,477 crore expansion plan is a sign that Birla is betting on a faster economic recovery
- SBI’s mobile banking app is down for the third time in 30 days — digital services take a hit for the 25th time this year
- HCL Tech's Roshni Nadar is India's richest woman in 2020, according to Kotak Wealth Hurun India list
- Hero ISL’s viewership for the first 8 matches has grown by 16% in comparison to last year
- Reliance Infratel resolution plan approved by NCLT Mumbai – Jio to pick up the tower unit