British cyber security company Sophos is going public at a £1 billion valuation
Sophos is a cyber security company that develops and sells software and hardware designed to keep businesses and their information safe from hackers.Products sold by Sophos include encryption tools for businesses, as well as anti-virus tools and remote support programs.
Sophos says that it plans to raise $125 million when it floats on the London Stock Exchange on July 1.The company told TechCrunch that it's going to use the money "to reduce overall indebtedness and provide the company with greater financial flexibility to drive the future growth of the business."
- October auto sales estimates — Here’s what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto, and other automakers
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining