Business Insider UK is hiring a paid digital fellow to write about news
This candidate will generate many clips each day and will work closely with our US homepage reporter based in the London office.You can expect to be covering everything from the world's biggest companies (think Apple and Google) to the latest breaking news. Advertisement
We are looking for someone:
- with excellent writing skills, who can work quickly and independently
- who knows how to create and package stories in an exciting way with an original angle
- who is a news hound
- who knows how to use blogs, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and other social media to attract and engage an audience
- is ready to write a mix of articles, including short posts, photo-based stories, and reported features
As a digital fellow at Business Insider, there is no getting coffee, filing, or making copies.APPLY HERE with a cover letter (no more than five sentences) plus links to your work, if this sounds like your dream job.
This position requires that you work in our London office, located near the Old Street and Shoreditch High Street tube stations. Digital fellows are encouraged to work 40 hours a week for a six-month period from the start date.
- Man in famous 9/11 photo dies from COVID-19 in Florida
- Assam registers record 1,202 new COVID-19 cases; tally crosses 11,000-mark
- Delhi govt asks DMs to start COVID-19 survey outside containment zones
- 1,168 new cases in Pune on Sat, COVID-19 count now 27,311
- Nitish Kumar, 14 Bihar CMO staffers test negative for COVID-19