Business Insider is hiring a social media intern
The social media intern will learn how to grow an audience for a large digital news site, how to engage readers across a variety of mediums, and how to identify trending stories.Responsibilities include writing Facebook posts, tweets, and other posts for social media, working with editors to identify and promote stories, and engaging with readers.Advertisement
The ideal candidate has a voracious appetite for news and a knack for finding stories that people want to share. He or she should be obsessed with Facebook, active on Twitter, and inherently interested in the news.
He or she should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent communication skills, and be excited about building Business Insider's social media presence. A background in journalism or social media is a huge plus.Please note that this internship requires that you work in our Manhattan office. The internship term runs for approximately six months, with some flexibility on start and end dates.
APPLY HERE with a resume and cover letter telling us why this is the perfect job for you.
NOW WATCH: 7 rules for making a great first impression
- SpaceX sends 2 NASA astronauts to ISS in historic mission (2nd Ld)
- NASA and SpaceX blast off to space station
- Assam crosses 1,200-mark in COVID-19 with 159 new cases
- Nine deaths take Rajasthan's COVID-19 toll to 193; total cases 8,617
- Coronavirus cases cross 300-mark in Himachal as 18 more test positive; 24 recover