Business Insider is hiring a social media intern
The social media intern will learn how to grow an audience for a large digital news site, how to engage readers across a variety of mediums, and how to identify trending stories.Responsibilities include writing Facebook posts, tweets, and other posts for social media, working with editors to identify and promote stories, and engaging with readers.
He or she should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent communication skills, and be excited about building Business Insider's social media presence. A background in journalism or social media is a huge plus.Please note that this internship requires that you work in our Manhattan office. The internship term runs for approximately six months, with some flexibility on start and end dates.
APPLY HERE with a resume and cover letter telling us why this is the perfect job for you.
NOW WATCH: 7 rules for making a great first impression
- Vaccine hopes push gold below ₹ 49,000 per 10 gram
- Netflix's 'Delhi Crime' wins International Emmy Award 2020 for best drama series
- Maruti Suzuki expands its ‘subscribe’ service to Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar
- Centre calls Punjab farmers for second round of talks on December 3 to resolve differences over farm laws
- LinkedIn's latest survey shows hiring in India was up by 30% in September