CAMERON TO RESIGN
UK Prime Minister David Cameron announced he will resign.
Toby Melville / Reuters
Cameron said the UK needs "fresh leadership.""We should have a new prime minister in place by the Conservative party conference in October."Advertisement
More to follow.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 vs Redmi Note 9 Pro Max – Here’s what you get for spending ₹5,000 more
- Masayoshi Son’s best bet for future profit is PayPay in Japan — built on Vijay Shekhar Sharma’s Paytm model in India
- India’s ‘Transparent Taxation’ charter — Highlights of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s speech
- Pranab Mukherjee's condition remains unchanged, says Army Hospital after false death news surface on the internet
- SBI, ICICI Bank, Axis, Kotak and others have plans to raise $14 billion — but if things go haywire, they could need three-times more