Canadian Energy Giant Wants Embarrassing Audio Clip Removed From The Internet
trying to get an embarrassing audio clip removed from the Internet, according to The Globe And Mail.
During a February 14 earnings call, Canaccord Genuity analyst Phil Skolnick asked whether new investment guidelines would "prohibit a company like Encana from being acquired."Encana CEO Clayton Woitas replied: “The answer would be no.”Advertisement
That's when some unidentified person muttered "f------ a------" — presumably directed at Skolnick.
Skolnick, who has long been cool on the company, was asking specifically if
While Encana may have the legal high ground here, the reality is that once something is on the internet, it's there to stay. For example, here is a Soundcloud recording of the call. You can bet if the Chirbit file is taken down, the clip will reappear somewhere else.
- Biggest single-day spike of 2,798 COVID-19 cases in Karnataka; 70 deaths
- 26 new COVID-19 cases in Sikkim, tally 147
- Gujarat COVID-19 cases cross 41,000 mark, deaths surpass 2,000
- Record 2232-case spike on Fri, Thane COVID-19 count now 53,152
- Maha sees 8,139 new coronavirus cases, death toll crosses 10K