Celebrities Show Off Their Beats In Apple's New Ad
Beats released a new ad on Wednesday, and it's chock full of celebrities.The ad, called "#SoloSelfie," is a mashup of pop culture's A-list with celebrities like Serena Williams, Kendall Jenner, and Big Sean taking video "selfies" of themselves wearing Beats.Advertisement
Celebrity endorsements like this, and the company's famous cofounder, Dr. Dre, are what put Beats on the map in the first place.
The whole video appears to be taken using an iPhone 6, so it's partially an ad for the phone's stellar camera as well.Check out the full spot below. It's worth watching twice to see if you can name all of the celebs.
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use