Centre extends last date for filing I-Tax returns to September 7
The Centre has extended the last date for filing
"Due date for filing Income Tax return extended till 7th Sep, 2015," the
The earlier date was August 31.
Earlier, the Income Tax department had extended the last date for filing I-T returns by residents of Gujarat to September 7 following disruption of normal life due to agitation over reservation to Patel community in the state.
The tax department has notified a new set of
The tax payers base in the country is just over 4 crore.
The government aims to collect Rs 7.98 lakh crore in direct taxes in the current financial year.
Image credit: Indiatimes
- Over One lakh oxygen concentrators cleared by customs from April 24 to May 4
- Check out who all can travel to the US amidst uncertainty in international travel
- Water shortage might be on the way to worsen Delhi's COVID-19 crisis
- Himachal Pradesh government imposes curfew effective from tomorrow till May 16
- A third wave of COVID-19 will surely come and it may spread faster and wider but don't know when, says advisor to the Indian government