Chairman tells his board he sold 150,000 shares of his stock to buy himself yacht
If nothing else, maybe you've just got to appreciate this Australian Chairman's honesty?
Marcus Blackmore, Chairman of Blackmores, a leading Australian vitamin and natural health company, told his board in a letter that he sold 150,000 shares of the company to "reduce his personal debt" and buy a yacht (h/t Bloomberg's Matt Levine).
- Over One lakh oxygen concentrators cleared by customs from April 24 to May 4
- Check out who all can travel to the US amidst uncertainty in international travel
- Water shortage might be on the way to worsen Delhi's COVID-19 crisis
- Himachal Pradesh government imposes curfew effective from tomorrow till May 16
- A third wave of COVID-19 will surely come and it may spread faster and wider but don't know when, says advisor to the Indian government