Channing Tatum shows off his first-ever bike jump as he trains for the upcoming Evil Knievel biopic
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Tatum took to Instagram and posted this video of his first-ever jump.
Though things are still in the beginning stages (the film doesn't even have a title yet), Tatum's dirt track tricks could be an indication that we'll see him sporting Knievel's famous stars-and-stripes outfit in the near future.
NOW WATCH: 'Zoolander 2' has an epically funny trailer
- Pepperfry's Diwali ad will remind you of all the times you fought with your loved ones for your favourite spot at home
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer
- Mumbai local railways ready to open suburban trains for all commuters
- Andhra Pradesh government allows schools and colleges to reopen from November 2
- Three people killed, several injured in a ‘suspected’ terror attack in France