Chevy Had The Perfect Response To The Awkward World Series Trophy Presentation
Rikk Wilde became an internet sensation known simply as "Chevy Guy" when he appeared nervous, out of breath, and at one point said the truck has "um, you know, technology and stuff."
Instead of going into crisis mode or burying their heads in the sand, Chevy pulled off a genius move. They embraced the moment and ran with it.
One day after World Series, Chevy edited the end of their new commercial for the Colorado. Instead of "you know you want a truck, the all-new Chevy Colorado," the voice at the end of the commercial now says "the all-new Chevy Colorado, you know you want a truck ... and stuff."
Here is the original commercial.
It didn't take long for "technology and stuff" to become a meme.
Here is Chevy Guy at the World Series.
- Income tax bonanza, capex push to green energy: Budget 2023 summarised
- Budget proposes hike in TCS on overseas travel, fund remittances out of India to 20%
- Life insurance stocks fall up to 10% after Budget pushes for new tax regime
- Budget blow to HNIs claiming huge deductions for expensive houses
- Budget 2023: Govt proposes 100 critical projects for last-mile logistics at ₹75,000 crore