China Warns Its Students: Don't Be Seduced By 'Foreign Spy Networks'
According to the Chinese media reports cited by SCMP, most students are initially contacted through web forums and social media, and asked to conduct research for foreign companies for pay.An anonymous security officer told China's Global Times this is a "common approach of overseas intelligence agencies," describing the practice as "venturing a small fish to catch a great one."
Earlier this week, Global Times reported on a case of one person leaking "more than 20 pieces of military secrets" to a foreign spy known only as "Feige."
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists
- Sun TV Network's advertising revenue shrinks, but profit jumps 11% on subscriptions