China's Nuclear Weapons Are Getting Bigger And More Destructive
The report warns that China's nuclear warfare capabilities will rapidly modernize and proliferate. In 2013, the Pentagon estimated that Beijing's nuclear arsenal was comprised of roughly 50 to 75 nuclear capable intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) that could reach the US. Within the next 15 years, China will likely have an arsenal of over 100 ICBMs.Aside from nuclear capabilities, China has made massive inroads into space based war capabilities. China has now become a "preeminent space" power, according to the report's executive summary. Due to China's development of counterspace capabilities, the country will "likely be able to hold at risk U.S. national security satellites in every orbital regime in the next five to ten years."
- Oppo ColorOS 11 review — faster, lighter, better, but is it enough?
- Authorities will submit report on coal pollution in 10 days: CM
- 83% of the workforce in India still nervous about returning to the office without COVID-19 vaccine, Atlassian survey reveals
- COVID-19 vaccine review: PM Modi to visit Bharat Biotech facility in Hyderabad tomorrow
- Ishaan Khatter is the first Indian male and Gen Z celebrity to partner with women-first social networking app Bumble