China's Tesla killer just raised $1 billion for its electric car project - here's everything we know about it
LeEco just raised $1.08 billion to develop its electric car, Bloomberg reported. The news comes about a month after LeEco invested $1.8 billion to build an electric-car plant in eastern China with eventual annual production capacity of 400,000 cars.
The company originally revealed its electric concept car, called the LeSee, in April.
While the production version will likely stray somewhat from the concept vehicle, it's worth taking a closer look at the LeSee to get an idea of what we can expect.
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project
- India rises to No 1 in ODIs, becomes top ranked team in all formats
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x