China's dizzying 'Bicycle Skyway' is the longest elevated cycleway in the world - take a look
Completed in February 2017, the Xiamen Bicycle Skyway covers five major residential areas and three business centers in the city.
Dissing + Weitling Architecture, the Danish architecture firm behind the structure, told Business Insider that the cycleway is the longest of its kind in the world.
Check it out below.
- Former Twitter India head quits his latest metaverse edtech venture
- Realme Pad X tablet with Snapdragon processor launched in China, coming soon to India – check out price, specifications and features
- Amid rumours of Telegram Premium, the messaging app reportedly drops its ‘free forever’ tag line
- Third-party apps connected to your car may be stealing your data
- Bharti Airtel’s cash flows will grow for 2 years after 5G spectrum purchases too: Moody’s