China's dizzying 'Bicycle Skyway' is the longest elevated cycleway in the world - take a look
Completed in February 2017, the Xiamen Bicycle Skyway covers five major residential areas and three business centers in the city.Dissing + Weitling Architecture, the Danish architecture firm behind the structure, told Business Insider that the cycleway is the longest of its kind in the world.
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC