Cobra Snake Blood Is On The Menu For US Troops Training In The Thai Jungle
It's all part of an annual exercise called "Cobra Gold," with over 13,000 military personnel in attendance. Troops train in infantry tactics, share medical advice, and figure out the best way to stay alive in the middle of the jungle.
That includes everything from scavenging for insects to eat, finding water, avoiding poisonous snakes — and sometimes snacking on them.
“Fighting to survive in the jungle is like every other battle; it is first lost or won in the mind,”
Instructed by experienced Thai
But the real crowd pleaser was the king cobra, with instructors teaching how to capture, handle, and eventually drink the blood — which can actually provide much needed hydration and nutrients if they ended up lost.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Indian Employees
- Data Science Job
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- OLA electric scooter
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons