Comcast And Time Warner Just Exposed Apple's Plans To Build A New TV Box
In a new FCC filing from Comcast and Time Warner about the companies' impending merger, there's mention that Apple is developing a new version of the Apple TV.Here's the key paragraph, with the most important part in bold:
Earlier reports and rumors suggested that Apple was working with Time Warner to deliver content to the new Apple TV box. According to 9to5Mac's Mark Gurman, the new Apple TV was supposed to launch within the first half of 2014. However, it's possible that the Comcast/Time Warner merger has delayed the Apple TV launch.
- Earth's satellites, power grids and planes may have more time to prepare against the threat of solar flares
- These are India’s top 10 'most livable' cities, according to the government's Ease of Living Index 2020
- Flipkart is reportedly looking to list in US via a blank cheque firm
- Smartphone brand OPPO will launch new fitness band on March 9
- Ahead of its electric three-wheeler launch, EV startup Euler Motors raises ₹30 crore